Why become a student at the Alliance Française of Dar es Salaam?
- Qualified teachers trained to the communicative language teaching (communicative approach)
- Wide range of courses suitable for all levels
- Courses following the common European Framework of Reference for languages
- Access to a media centre where you can borrow French books, DVDs and CDs free of charge
- Language and cultural activities allowing you to practice your French and to discover French culture
How to enroll?
If you have never learnt French
You are not required to undertake a test. The beginners courses (level A1) are the most appropriate options to help you start learning French. You can enroll in person at the front desk, by email or over the phone at +255 22 213 1406 or 0687 481 374.
If you have learnt French previously
You will be required to undertake an oral and written test in order for us to ascertain your level of French. This will enable us to place you in the most suitable class. You will need to make an appointment before coming. Please, note that the test will cost 20.000tsh. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0687 481 374.
The Alliance Française is the first French language institution in Dar es Salaam offering a wide range of courses, from standard to tailored, to suit all levels and needs following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
|Beginners||A1||Basic: discover the fundamentals of the language and handle your immediate needs|
|Intermediate||B1||Independent: cope with everyday-life situations and improve you communication skills|
|Advanced||C1||Proficient: Speak the language of Molière like a native person!|
Private tuition :
For kids, teens and adults, have a look at our offers here